How to Register For an ExamHow to Register For an Exam
- Click on the "Choose Exam" tab on the toolbar
- A list of Exam Types will appear
- Click on the type of exam you want to take
- A calendar will appear. The days of the month that are bolded are the days the test is administered. Click on a bolded date.
- At the bottom of the calendar the specific times the test is administered will appear. Click the time you want to take the test.
- The Exam Summary page appears. Complete the following fields:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Note: Complete any other fields listed that are required by the university
- Read the "Student Acknowledgement" section in the scroll box.
- Acknowledge the information by clicking the check box underneath the scroll box.
- If the exam requires a payment, then complete the Billing Information fields and click Register.
- If the exam does not require payment, then click Register.
- Once you click Register, your email confirmation receipt will appear on the next page. Print the receipt for your records.
- For Make Up Exams and DRC Accommodated Testing, complete the Test Referral Form to give to your instructor.
For online registration technical support, click here.
How to Reschedule an Exam
The following exams can be rescheduled online at www.scf.edu/testing
- Placement Test P.E.R.T.
- Make up Exam SCF Student
- Disability Resource Center Accommodated Testing
The instructions for rescheduling the exams are the same for all three tests.
- Go to www.scf.edu/testing
- Once on that page click the tab at the top that says: My Registrations
- Once you click on that tab you will then see a History Request screen. Enter the SAME email you used when you registered for the exam
- You will receive an email to your account.
- The subject line will read: “RegisterBlast History Request”. Inside this email there will be a link to click on. When you click on that link it will display all of your testing appointments, current and past.
- On the far right side you will be able to click on “View Detail” for all exams. This will display your test receipt.
- On tests that have not yet been taken you will see “Reschedule”. When you click on “Reschedule” you will be able to reschedule your test for another day and time.
Canceling an appointment:
In the future we hope to be able to add the functionality to allow you to cancel an appointment.
The tests that you are NOT able to reschedule at this time are:
- Proctored Exam Non-State College of FL Students