South Plains College
Byron Martin Advanced Technology Center (ATC)
3201 Ave Q Lubbock, TX 79411
806.716.4689 or 806.716.4631
ATC Testing Services
South Plains College provides testing services for many tests. For your convenience we have fast and secure online registration for the exams listed below. The payment options for registering online are Visa, MasterCard or electronic check. All online registrations are final and no refunds will be given.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE REGISTERING FOR ANY TEST. ALL REGISTRATIONS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE. YOU WILL BE DENIED ADMISSION TO THE TEST AND WILL NEED TO REPAY AND RESCHEDULE FOR ANOTHER TESTING DATE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE ITEMS LISTED BELOW:
- An application on file in the Admissions Office. You can apply online at www.applytexas.org.
- Your seat assignment 30 minutes prior to your scheduled testing time.
- Bring 2 forms of identification for the specific test you register for.
- The first form of ID must be a valid picture ID (i.e., driver’s license, passport, state issued ID). ID must have your current LEGAL NAME on it (Example: If you register under your maiden name, your ID must be in your maiden name. If you register under your married name, your I.D. must be in your married name). Your IDs must match exactly the name you used to register.
- You are also be required to bring a 2nd form of ID for each test. Please click the specific test below for ID requirements for each test.
- Bring your testing receipt. If paying online, this will be your confirmation email from RegisterBlast. Be sure to print a hard copy of this receipt to bring with you to the test. If you registered in person, this is the receipt you received at that time.
- Prohibited items are not allowed in the testing center. Examples of prohibited items include, but are not limited to: any type of weapon, cell phones, calculators purses, backpacks, hats, caps, food, drinks, watches, jewelry, paper, pencils, pens, notes or any electronic devices.
If you have questions regarding the required forms of identification, or prohibited items please call (806) 716-4631 or (806) 716-4689.
If you are registering for someone else, you are responsible for letting the person who is testing know all testing requirements.
- TSI ASSESSMENT - ATC Required: You must click here to take this mandatory Pre-Assessment Activity before you register for the TSI exam.
Upon successful registration on-line, you will receive an email confirmation from RegisterBlast. Print your confirmation receipt and bring it with you on the test date. IMPORTANT: If you do not receive an email confirmation please check your spam blocker. You MUST have this printed confirmation with you on the day of the test. To have your email confirmation receipt automatically resent to you, click here.
If you choose not to pay with a credit card, please come to the Reese Center building 8, room 805, to register and pay in person. Acceptable forms of payment in person include debit, credit card and cash. You must register and pay at least three (3) business days prior to a test date.
View Campus Map click here
View TSI exemptions click here