Register Blast—Schedule an Exam Appointment
To schedule an exam appointment in Register Blast, click on the link below that describes the type of student you are:
- E-Learning—a GCSC student enrolled in an online GCSC course
- DSS (In-Class or E-Learning)—a GCSC student who receives Disability Support Services
- FSU—a Florida State University student
- Special Circumstances—a GCSC student taking a make-up exam, an exam usually given in class, or an exam outside an exam’s testing window (you must have your instructor’s written permission to test outside an exam’s testing window)
- Non-GCSC—a non-GCSC or non-FSU student who has requested proctoring services
- Exams must be scheduled at least 48 hours before your requested testing date and time.
- To ensure seat availability, final exams should be scheduled at least one week prior to finals week.
- Make sure that you are scheduling your exam within your instructor's approved testing window.
- To change an appointment date/time, click on the "My Registrations" tab above.
- Exams for non-GCSC students will require payment using a credit card or check. All online registrations are final and no refunds will be given.
After you have successfully scheduled your exam appointment, you will receive an email confirming your appointment.