- Student Employment Center
1. On the Choose Exam page, click the appropriate Exam Title Bar.
2. The test(s) will appear in the drop-down menu.
3. Click the name of the test you desire to take.
4. A calendar will appear. The days of the month that are bolded are the days the test is administered. Click on a bolded date.
5. At the bottom of the calendar the specific times the test is administered will appear. Click the time you want to take the test.
6. The Exam Summary page appears. Complete the following fields:
b. First Name
c. Last Name
d. Note: Complete any other fields listed that are required by the university
7. Read the “Requested Information” in the scroll box. Acknowledge the information by clicking the check box underneath the scroll box.
8. If the exam requires a payment, then complete the Billing Information fields and click Register.
9. If the exam does not require payment, then click Register.
10. Once you click Register, your email confirmation receipt will appear on the next page. Print the receipt for your records.
For online registration technical support, click here.