How to Register For an Exam
1. On the Choose Exam page, click on the exam’s name in the title bar to select the exam that you want to register.
2. The exam(s) will appear on the next page together alphabetically.
3. Click on the name of the exam you desire to take.
4. The current monthly calendar will appear. (Be sure to scroll down below the directions text to view the calendar. Today’s date is displayed in light-shaded tan.)
5. Click the left/right arrows to move to different months.
6. All available test dates will be either be displayed in green-shaded rectangles or squares with its time slot OR in a drop-down box displaying all available times that test is administered that day.
7. Click on the green-shaded square to select your desired time slot OR select the desired time slot from the list of time slots available in the drop-down box.
8. The Exam Summary page appears. Complete the following required fields:
b. Verify Email
c. First Name
d. Last Name
e. Note: Complete any other fields listed that are required by the university
9. Read the “Student Acknowledgement” in the scroll box. Acknowledge the information by clicking the check box underneath the scroll box.
10. If no payment is required, click Register to check out. Otherwise, click Continue.
11. Fill in billing information to complete check out. Click Register
12. Once you click Register, and your transaction's completed, your email confirmation receipt will appear on the next page.
13. Print the receipt for your records and to bring to your exam on exam day.
For online registration technical support, click here.