Levelland Campus Testing Center
South Plains College provides testing services for many tests. For your convenience we have fast and secure online registration for the exams listed below. Click on the appropriate link to register online.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING FIRST BEFORE SIGNING UP FOR ANY TEST:
YOU MUST HAVE AN APPLICATION ON FILE BEFORE YOU CAN TEST
ATTENTION: All online registrations are final and no refunds will be given.
YOU WILL BE DENIED THE OPPORTUNITY TO TEST IF:
(1) You are late, you will need to repay your testing fee and sign up for another test date.
YOU MUST BE IN YOUR SEAT 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED TESTING TIME
(2) You do not present a valid picture ID with your LEGAL NAME on it (Example: If you sign up under your maiden name, your ID must be in your maiden name. If you sign up under your married name, Your I.D. must be in your married name. Your ID must match exactly the name you registered with
(2)You must bring your picture ID which should be: (A) current - not expired and (B) and the printed Pre Assessment certificate. You must bring the hard copy of the certificate. You will not be able to show this on your cell phone since cell phones and any electronic devices are not allowed in the testing room.
You will be denied admission to the test and will need to repay and reschedule for another testing date if you do not bring your valid picture ID and certificate
If you have questions regarding the required forms of identification, please call (806) 716-2367 or (806)716-2530.
PARENTS - IF YOU ARE SIGNING YOUR STUDENT UP FOR TESTING - YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR LETTING YOUR STUDENT KNOW ALL TESTING REQUIREMENTS - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- TSI ASSESSMENT - Required: You must click here to take this mandatory Pre-Assessment activity before you register for the TSI exam.
- TEAS (Associate Degree Nursing program - ADN or the Vocational Nursing Program - LVN)
Associate Degree Nursing Program Entrance Exam or Vocational Nursing Program.***See specific identification requirements under TEAS**
- Cosmetology Entrance Exam
- TEAS V for Allied Health
- Proctored Exams
The payment options for registering online are Visa, MasterCard or electronic check.
Upon a successful registration, you will receive an email confirmation. Print your confirmation receipt and bring it with you on your test date. IMPORTANT: If you do not receive an email confirmation please check your spam blocker. To have your email confirmation receipt automatically resent to you, click here.
If you are unable to pay with a credit card, please come to the Levelland Campus and register and pay in person. Acceptable forms of payment in person includes debit, credit and cash. You must register 3-days prior to a test date.
Review South Plains College testing center map and directions by clicking here.