NIU Testing Services
Northern Illinois University
Adams Hall 128
DeKalb, IL 60115-2828
Phone: (815) 753-1203
Fax: (815) 753-3701
Regular Office Hours
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - noon
1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Exam Scheduling and Registration
How to Schedule Your Exam
- If you are a student who has a documented disability, please contact the Disability Resource Center at 815-753-1303 or e-mail at email@example.com to make an appointment to determine your eligibility for services. If testing accommodations are appropriate, you may take your test at the Disability Resource Center.
- If you are admitted through the CHANCE program, please contact the CHANCE office at 815-753-0201 about required testing.
- On the Choose Exam page, click the appropriate exam title bar.
- The exam you want to schedule will appear on the next page.
- Click on the name of the exam you desire to take.
- The current monthly calendar will appear.
- All available test dates will be either be displayed in a green-shaded date box with its time slot, or in a drop-down box.
- If necessary, click the left/right arrows to move to a different month.
- Click on the green-shaded square to select your desired time slot, or select the desired time slot from the list of time slots available in the drop-down box
- The Exam Summary page appears. Complete the required fields.
- Read the Student Acknowledgement in the scroll box. Acknowledge the information by clicking the check box underneath the scroll box.
- If payment is not required, click Register to check out. Otherwise, click Continue.
- If payment is required, complete the credit card fields and click Register.
- Once you click Register, and your transaction is completed, your email confirmation receipt will appear on the next page.
- Print the receipt for your records.