Reese Testing Center
819 Gilbert Drive Lubbock, TX 79416
806.716.4689 or 806.716.4631
South Plains College provides testing services for many tests. For your convenience we have fast and secure online registration for the exams listed below. Click on the appropriate link to register online.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING FIRST BEFORE SIGNING UP FOR ANY TEST:
YOU MUST HAVE AN APPLICATION ON FILE BEFORE YOU CAN TEST
ATTENTION: All online registrations are final and no refunds will be given.
YOU WILL BE DENIED THE OPPORTUNITY TO TEST IF:
(1) You are late, you will need to repay your testing fee and sign up for another test date.
YOU MUST BE IN YOUR SEAT 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED TESTING TIME
(2) You do not present a valid picture ID with your LEGAL NAME on it (Example: If you sign up under your maiden name, your ID must be in your maiden name. If you sign up under your married name, Your I.D. must be in your married name. Your ID must match exactly the name you registered with
(3)You must bring (A) your picture ID which should be: current - not expired, (B) the printed Pre Assessment Activity certificate, and (C) a printed copy of your admission ticket. You must bring the hard copies of both the certificate and your admission ticket. You will not be able to show this on your cell phone since cell phones and any electronic devices are not allowed in the testing room.
You will be denied admission to the test and will need to repay and reschedule for another testing date if you do not bring your valid picture ID, admission ticket and certificate.
If you have questions regarding the required forms of identification, please call (806) 716-4631 or (806)716-4689.
PARENTS - IF YOU ARE SIGNING YOUR STUDENT UP FOR TESTING - YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR LETTING YOUR STUDENT KNOW ALL TESTING REQUIREMENTS - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- TSI ASSESSMENT - Required: You must click here to take this mandatory Pre-Assessment activity before you register for the TSI exam.
- Cosmetology Entrance Exam
- HOBET-V (Health Occupations Basic Entrance Test)
- TEAS - You are required a signed checklist from the Reese LVN department.
- TEAS Retest - You are required a signed checkling from the Reese LVN department each time you retest.
The payment options for registering online are Visa, MasterCard or electronic check.
Upon a successful registration, you will receive an email confirmation. Print your confirmation receipt and bring it with you on your test date. IMPORTANT: If you do not receive an email confirmation please check your spam blocker. To have your email confirmation receipt automatically resent to you, click here.
If you are unable to pay with a credit card, please come to the Levelland Campus and register and pay in person. Acceptable forms of payment in person includes debit, credit and cash. You must register at least 3 business days prior to a test date.