South Plains College
Reese Testing Center
819 Gilbert Drive Lubbock, TX 79416
806.716.4689 or 806.716.4631
Reese Center Testing Center
South Plains College provides testing services for many tests. For your convenience we have fast and secure online registration for the exams listed below. The payment options for registering online are Visa, MasterCard or electronic check. All online registrations are final and no refunds will be given.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE REGISTERING FOR ANY TEST. ALL REGISTRATIONS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE. YOU WILL BE DENIED ADMISSION TO THE TEST AND WILL NEED TO REPAY AND RESCHEDULE FOR ANOTHER TESTING DATE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE ITEMS LISTED BELOW:
- An application on file in the Admissions Office. You can apply online at www.applytexas.org
- This email confirmation and other required documents at least 30 minutes before the start of the test.
- Two forms of identification for the specific test you register for.
- The first form of ID must be a valid picture ID (i.e., driver’s license, passport, state issued ID). ID must have your current LEGAL NAME on it (Example: If you register under your maiden name, your ID must be in your maiden name. If you register under your married name, your I.D. must be in your married name). Your IDs must match exactly the name you used to register.
- You also will be required to bring a 2nd form of ID for each test. Please click the specific test below for ID requirements for each individual test.
- Bring your testing receipt. If paying online this will be your confirmation email from RegisterBlast. Be sure to print a hard copy of this receipt to bring with you to the test. If you registered in person, the receipt will be the form you received then.
- Prohibited items are not allowed in the testing center. Examples of prohibited items include, but are not limited to: any type of weapon, cell phones, purses, backpacks, hats, caps, food, drinks, watches, jewelry, paper, pencils, pens, notes or any electronic devices.
If you have questions regarding the required forms of identification or prohibited items, please call (806) 716-4631 or (806)716-4689.
If you are registering for someone else, you are responsible for letting the person who is testing know all testing requirements.
- TSI ASSESSMENT - Reese Center Required: You must click here to take this mandatory Pre-Assessment activity before you register for the TSI exam.
- TEAS V for LVN - (South Plains College Reese Center LVN Program only)
- Cosmetology Entrance Exam - (PET)
- Distance Education Reese Center
- Health Occupations Aptitude Exam Reese Center
- TEAS V for PTA - (South Plains College Physical Therapy Assistant Program only)
The payment options for registering online are Visa, MasterCard or electronic check.
Upon successful registration on-line, you will receive an email confirmation from RegisterBlast. Print your confirmation receipt and bring it with you on the test date. IMPORTANT: If you do not receive an email confirmation please check your spam blocker. You MUST have this printed confirmation with you on the day of the test. To have your email confirmation receipt automatically resent to you, click here.
If you choose not to pay with a credit card, please come to the Reese Center to register and pay in person. Acceptable forms of payment in person include debit, credit card and cash. To register in person you must have a photo ID, your social security card and printed documentation that you completed the Pre-Assessment Activity. You must register and pay at least three (3) business days prior to a test date
Review South Plains College testing center map and directions by clicking here
Review TSI exemptions by clicking here