- Select Choose Exam above, then select the appropriate semester and preferred testing location (e.g. Fall Term (UH-Downtown), Fall Term (UHD-Northwest Campus), etc.)
- To schedule your final exam, select the CRN, Class Title, and Professor. Note: There are professors teaching more than one course, to verify your CRN check your class schedule on E-Services.
- A calendar will appear, use the arrow to move to the next month if applicable. The days bolded are the days the test will be administered. Select a bolded date.
- On the day, the specific times the test is available will appear. Select the best time that fits your schedule. Note: Once a time slot has met its max capacity the option will disappear.
- Next, the Exam Summary Page will appear. Make sure to complete all required fields. First and Last Name must match UHD records. For name changes contact UHD Registrar’s Office weeks prior to your test date. If your student record has not been updated please be prepared to show official supporting documents (e.g. marriage license, divorce decree, etc.)
- Be sure to read all of the “Requested Information” in the scroll box. Acknowledge the information by clicking on the box underneath the scroll box.
- Select Register, your Email Confirmation Receipt will appear on the next page. Print the receipt for your records.
Page maintained by Office of Student Affairs
Last updated or reviewed on 9/13/13