How to Schedule
How to Schedule Your Exam at UW-Casper
- On the Choose Exam page, click the appropriate exam title bar.
- The exam you want to schedule will appear on the next page.
- Click on the name of the exam you desire to take.
- The current monthly calendar will appear.
- All available test dates will be either be displayed in a green-shaded date box with its time slot, or in a drop-down box.
- If necessary, click the left/right arrows to move to a different month.
- Click on the green-shaded square to select your desired time slot, or select the desired time slot from the list of time slots available in the drop-down box
- The Exam Summary page appears. Complete the required fields.
- Read the Student Acknowledgement in the scroll box. Acknowledge the information by clicking the check box underneath the scroll box.
- If payment is not required, click Register to check out. Otherwise, click Continue.
- If payment is required, complete the credit card fields and click Register.
- Once you click Register, and your transaction is completed, your email confirmation receipt will appear on the next page.
- Print the receipt for your records.
UW-Casper’s Exam Lab proctors exams, written and internet based, for all UW Outreach Credit Program (OCP) and many UW-Casper Program students located in Casper and the surrounding areas.
Testing appointments must be made at least 48 hours in advance. Scheduling exam times more than 48 hours in advance is highly recommended, especially during finals week. Limited seating available - first come, first served. If no time is noted on the scheduler, then all seats are booked or the lab is closed.
Student must contact instructor for permission to make up a missed exam; and the instructor or UW Outreach Credit Program Exams must notify us authorization to re-schedule the exam. Student must then e-mail email@example.com or call 268-2713 to schedule. We cannot provide any makeup exams without prior approval as above.
ILSB Exams in Casper:
ILSB Exams may be proctored at UW-Casper by calling 268-2713.
Test appointments will be scheduled on the hour and half-hour. Appointments will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis and once the UW-C Exam Lab is full, no more students will be scheduled at that time.
Test appointments are scheduled so that they will be completed by daily closing time.
UNIVERSITY DISABILITY SUPPORT SERVICES
If you require any special services for taking exams, we need approval from UW’s University Disability Support Services prior to exam time. Please contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their website at http://www.uwyo.edu/udss.