How to Schedule Your Exam
- On the Choose Exam page, click the appropriate exam title bar.
- The exam you want to schedule will appear on the next page.
- Click on the name of the exam you desire to take.
- The current monthly calendar will appear.
- All available test dates will be either be displayed in a green-shaded date box with its time slot, or in a drop-down box.
- If necessary, click the left/right arrows to move to a different month.
- Click on the green-shaded square to select your desired time slot, or select the desired time slot from the list of time slots available in the drop-down box
- The Exam Summary page appears. Complete the required fields.
- Read the Student Acknowledgement in the scroll box. Acknowledge the information by clicking the check box underneath the scroll box.
- If payment is not required, click Register to check out. Otherwise, click Continue.
- If payment is required, complete the credit card fields and click Register.
- Once you click Register, and your transaction is completed, your email confirmation receipt will appear on the next page.
- Print the receipt for your records.
Canceling an appointment:
In the future we hope to be able to add the functionality to allow you to cancel an appointment.
The tests that you are NOT able to reschedule at this time are:
- Proctored Exam Non-State College of FL Students