How to Reschedule a Test
1. Click the 'My History' tab at the top of this page.
2. Enter the email address you used to initially schedule your exam.
3. Click the 'Continue' button underneath the email field.
4. In a few minutes, you will receive an email link which is valid for 90 minutes.
5. Click the link from the email received.
6. A new browser window will open with your registration history.
7. Click the 'Reschedule' link. Keep in mind that you can only reschedule future registrations
NOTE: If you missed an appointment in the past, contact technical support.
8. A calendar will appear with the available dates for the exam.
9. Click the date and time to reschedule.
10. After you have completed the steps above, you will receive a confirmation email notifying you of the new test date.
For online registration technical support, click here.