Thank you for your interest in registering to take an exam at the SMCC Testing Center. As of September 2016, the Testing Center prefers students to make an appointment to take the ACCUPLACER placement test or an Academic Exam through RegisterBlast. Please see below for Appointment Instructions.
- Use the above tabs to go to the Choose Exam page
- On the Choose Exam page, click the appropriate Exam Group to which your exam belongs
- The page will refresh to a listing of the test(s).
- Click the name of the test you desire to take.
- A calendar will appear. The days of the month that are bolded are the available testing dates and times. Select date.
- At the bottom of the calendar the available test times will appear. Select the time you want to take the test.
- The Exam Summary page appears. Complete the following fields:
- Email (you will receive an email confirmation to this email--please use an email address you have access to)
- First Name (Use the legal first name SMCC has on file)
- Last Name (Use the legal last name SMCC has on file)
- Note: Complete all other fields before you click Register
- Read the “Student Acknowledgement for (Academic or ACCUPLACER)” in the scroll box. PLEASE READ ALL CAREFULLY. Acknowledge the information by clicking the check box underneath the scroll box.
- Click Register.
- Once you click Register, your email confirmation receipt will appear on the next page. There is nothing to print because you will receive a confirmation email to the email address you provided.