How To Schedule
How to Schedule Your Exam
- Select a group from the drop down menu below Choose a Group.
- Continue to choose the correct option from any remaining Choose a Group drop down menus. This process narrows down your test selections.
- When Choose an Exam appears, select your precise exam.
- Click the Select a Date For Your Exam field to choose an available testing date from the calendar.
- Click the Choose a Time field to select an available testing time.
- Complete the personal information for the person who will be taking the test.
- Read the Exam Guideline Acknowledgement in the scroll box.
- Check the box under the scroll box, to acknowledge the guidelines.
- Complete the Needed Information.
- Click Add to Cart.
- If you need to add another exam, click Add Another Exam and repeat the previous process.
- If payment is not required, click Ready to check out.
- If payment is required, complete the credit card fields and click Purchase Exams.
- If you have completed all necessary registrations, click Complete Registration.
- Once you have clicked Complete Registration, your confirmation email will appear on the screen, you may print a copy for your records.
- Upon a successful transaction you will receive an immediate email confirmation receipt. You must have this receipt with you at the time of testing.
- Print your receipt.
- Mozilla Firefox - version 27 or later
- Google Chrome - version 33 or greater
- Microsoft Internet Explorer on Windows XP - NOT SUPPORTED
- Microsoft Internet Explorer on Windows 7 - version 10 or later
- Opera - version 17 or later
- Apple Safari - version 7 or later
If you have IE 10 or less on Windows 7, the browser supports this new security, but it is turned off by default. To turn it on, Click the Tools menu, then click Internet Options. Click the Advanced tab and scroll down in the checkbox list to find the Security section. Make sure there is a checked box beside Use TLSv1.1 and Use TLSv1.2.
RegisterBlast is committed to ensuring the privacy and accuracy of your confidential information. RegisterBlast does not actively share personal information gathered from its Web.
RegisterBlast enables you to pay for your testing fees online with a credit card or by e-check. All transactions are encrypted using the safest internet standards and protocols. It is our policy that confidential information you enter in the transaction is used only for the purposes described in that transaction.
Sharing of Information
RegisterBlast does not share information with other parties and gather information from other private data providers. RegisterBlast complies with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), which prohibits the release of education records without student permission.
To have the ability to register, schedule and pay online, you will need to complete a user profile online, where you will be asked to provide us with certain information and other personal information. This information will not be shared with third-parties unless as necessary to comply with state and federal laws.
When you visit our site, we use a cookie to store a unique, random user ID, which is used to identify you anonymously in our database and to track the pages you visit on our site. We encrypt the user ID for added security. A cookie is a small data file that certain web sites write to your hard drive when you visit them. But the only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply yourself. A cookie cannot read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites.
How we use your information
We may use your email address, your mailing address, and/or phone number to contact you regarding information specifically relevant to your testing and scheduling as necessary.
Your credit card is safe
Your credit card number cannot be read by a third party while in transit and will remain private and completely protected. We use a high level of online security. Our commerce server uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) which encrypts or codes all the data you enter so you can relax and feel completely secure with your online purchase.