Test Center Policies
- A valid government issued photo ID is required to test (Driver's license, Passport, State ID). A UCF Student ID is only acceptable as a secondary ID.
- All personal items must be secured in a locker (provided) during testing. This includes hats or clothing with hoods attached, outerwear of any type (jackets, coats, pullovers, sweaters, etc.), and digital and analog watches.
- Testing aids prohibited in the test room include (but are not limited to): cell phones, pagers, electronic or photographic devices, pens, calculators, watch calculators, books, notes, rulers, dictionaries, food / candy, and beverage (unless otherwise noted in test instructions).
- The only materials allowed on the computer workstation while testing are your IDs, scratch paper, pencil, and calculator (if applicable).
- You may not communicate with anyone (other than UTC staff) during testing.
- Visitors are not permitted in the vicinity of the test room during your scheduled test.
- Children are not allowed at the test site. Proper supervision of small children should be arranged off site prior to testing.
- No talking or disruptive behavior is permitted inside the test room.
- You must have the Proctor's permission to leave the test room.
- Access to personal items, such as cell phones, backpack / purse, or study materials is not permitted during testing.
- All scratch paper must be returned to the Proctor before leaving the room (unless otherwise noted in test instructions).
- The University of Central Florida (UCF) is a smoke-free campus.
- UTC staff is authorized to dismiss you from a test session for violation of any test center policies, misconduct, or cheating.
Rescheduling, Missed Appointments, Cancellations, and Refunds
All testing costs paid directly to the University Testing Center (UTC) are non-refundable and non-transferable. Appointments may be rescheduled up to 72 hours in advance of your test date and time for a cost of $20. Missed appointments will require full repayment of the test cost, this includes if you cancel, or arrive more than 15-minutes late. If you scheduled your test directly through an exam sponsor, such as ETS, Pearson, Prometric or Kryterion, please contact that exam sponsor regarding these policies.