All UCF applicants, students, faculty, staff, non-paid appointments and alumni are assigned a UCFID for identification within the UCF system. For those with previously assigned PIDs, your UCFID is your PID without the letter. It is important to understand the difference between your NID and UCFID as well as when each is to be used.
- NID – Network ID (2 letters + random numbers) used for logging in to multiple systems on campus including my.ucf.edu portal, VPN, wireless and CS&T managed computer labs. Your NID can be retrieved or the password reset here.
- UCFID – Your UCFID (random numbers only) is your primary identification number at UCF. This number is associated with your student or staff record that contains your personal information as well as grades, registration, advising, schedule, employment, payroll and other data. As of June 1st 2014, your UCFID is printed on the front of newly assigned UCF student / staff ID cards. In addition, there are instructions below for retrieving your UCFID using the my.ucf.edu portal.
To look up your UCFID, please follow the steps below:
- Navigate your internet browser to my.ucf.edu.
- Sign on to the my.ucf.edu portal using your NID and NID password. If you do not know your NID or need to reset your NID password, please visit mynid.ucf.edu
- STUDENTS / ALUMNI: Under the myUCF menu, navigate to Student Self Service -> Personal Information -> UCFID Info
Your UCFID, NID and UCF ID Card # information will be displayed. Please remember to SIGN OUT of the my.ucf.edu portal when you are done.
If you have additional questions or need further assistance, please feel free to contact Computer Services & Telecommunications by e-mail at ServiceDesk@ucf.edu and by phone at 407-823-5117 or you can visit the Technology Commons help desk located within the UCF Technology Commons.