How To Schedule
How to Schedule Your Exam
- On the Choose Exam page, click the appropriate exam title bar.
- The exam you want to schedule will appear on the next page.
- Click on the name of the exam you desire to take.
- The current monthly calendar will appear.
- All available test dates will be either displayed in a green-shaded date box with its time slot, or in a drop-down box.
- If necessary, click the left/right arrows to move to a different month.
- Click on the green-shaded square to select your desired time slot, or select the desired time slot from the list of time slots available in the drop-down box
- The Exam Summary page appears. Complete the required fields.
- Read the Student Acknowledgement in the scroll box. Acknowledge the information by clicking the check box underneath the scroll box.
- If payment is not required, click Register to check out. Otherwise, click Continue.
- If payment is required, complete the credit card fields and click Register.
- Once you click Register, and your transaction is completed, your email confirmation receipt will appear on the next page.
- Print the receipt for your records.
How to Reschedule Your Exam
- Click the My Registrations tab at the top of this page.
- Enter the email address you used to initially schedule your exam.
- Click the Continue button underneath the email field.
- In a few minutes, you'll receive an email link which is valid for 90 minutes.
- Click the link from the email received.
- A new window will open with your registration history.
- Click the Reschedule link.
- A calendar will appear with the available dates for rescheduling purposes.
- Click the date and time to reschedule.
- After you have completed the step above, you will receive a confirmation email notifying you of the new test date.