- Seating for tests begins at scheduled times. Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- If you are late, the proctor reserves the right to require that you reschedule your appointment.
- You must provide a picture ID to be allowed to enter the testing lab.
- Personal items are not allowed in the testing carrels (phones, book bags, hats, jackets, beverages, wallets, keys, etc.).
- If you have a cell phone, make sure it is turned off before entering the testing carrels.
- Campus policy is that no unattended minors are allowed anywhere on campus.
If you fail to comply with the testing center policy you will not be permitted in the testing lab.