Exam RegistrationScreen reader friendly page
Tarrant County College - Northwest Testing Services
NOTICE: Making a request through RegisterBlast does NOT GUARANTEE a remote test voucher, or an on-campus appointment.
~ Please note, a face covering is always an option while on TCC property; wearing a face covering is not required.
Cell phones, smart devices (smart watch or Apple watch), are NOT allowed during your test session.
If you request a REMOTE Appointment, you will not get a test date. We will create a voucher and send you an email with instructions for you to schedule your own appointment through the remote proctoring site.
You must have a current (non-expired) government or school issued photo ID with a recognizable photo and your legal name that matches your TCC Student Record
--Before You Schedule for TSI Assessment or ALEKS PPL:
- You must request a test referral from a TCC Academic Advisor or Success Coach prior to making your test appointment. A new referral will be required each time you test. If you do not have a test referral, please visit with our Advising and Counseling Services. (Failure to complete this step will result in cancellation of appointment request.
- Check ID requirements for your appointment under "Before You Take your TSI Assessment" drop down
--Before You Schedule for M-EPT:
- Michigan English Placement Test (M-EPT) at Northwest Campus is designed to meet the needs of the ESL/ESOL Program, only.
- All students are required to meet with an ESL/ESOL Advisor prior to testing. (Failure to complete this step will result in the cancellation of the appointment request.)
- Check ID requirements
--Before You Schedule for a CLEP Exam:
- Are you posting your potential CLEP credits to your TCC transcript?
- If “yes”, you must request a CLEP test referral from a TCC Academic Advisor prior to scheduling your test. If you do not have a test referral, please visit our Advising and Counseling Services. (Failure to complete this step will result in cancellation of the appointment request.)
- If “no”, you are sending your scores to another institution, you do NOT need a test referral.
- You must register and pay for the CLEP test through College Board. Your CLEP Registration Ticket will need to be uploaded to RegisterBlast.(Appointments made without a CLEP Registration Ticket will be cancelled.)
- Check ID requirements for this test prior to your appointment. (Discrepancies with your photo ID may result in your exam appointment being canceled or rescheduled.)
Northwest Campus is West of I-35, and is located between the City of Lake Worth and the City of Saginaw.
Northwest Campus Map
Testing Services Office: WCTS Building, Room 1132
4801 Marine Creek Parkway
Fort Worth, TX 76179
Where should I park?
Due to construction on campus, you will need to park in the temporary gravel parking lot across from two ponds or head to the North Parking lot. Students for now can park in the white or yellow spaces. The walkway from this campus entrance is outdoors, and is covered by scaffolding.
Students needing additional testing accommodations must contact their campus Student Accessibility Resources Office BEFORE they set an appointment to test.
Refunds: Refunds are issued upon request. For each transaction, $3.50 is non-refundable. Remaining balance will be refunded back to credit card used at time of purchase.